Sunday, January 12, 2014

Start of new Beginning

“No, this is not the beginning of a new chapter in my life; this is the beginning of a new book! That first book is already closed, ended, and tossed into the seas; this new book is newly opened, has just begun! Look, it is the first page! And it is a beautiful one!” 

Another book of my life is done written and another new is just starting. I had been through a lot in the past, either good or bad. I faced so many challenges, and survived all the problems blocked my way to the end. I learned a lot, and changed for better. I grew more than what I expected. I met new people yet I lose some. I opened again my heart and felt overwhelmed with a new love. But not all were in favor of me, until one day I lost it. So much just happened, until my smiles were faded, until I fake the Me that they met.

As the book has ended, I started to write a new one. I begin with looking back the ugly truth of past as well as the beautiful experiences I had. I look back and see what I need to let go, and what I need to keep. What are the things and who are the people that will be with me for this next book.

I changed not for others’ sake. I changed not for others attention. I changed not for them to like me, to love me. I changed because I know this is part of growing up and this is part of learning. These changes don’t mean that I am not the person they used to be with. It means that I become better in such way I know. In a way that only few will understand. In a way that someone will love. Together with the beginning of this book, I have with me the changes that the past gave.

The new Me is already written.
               


No comments:

Post a Comment